BizWest will select the Top 50 Most Influential Business Leaders of 2023 and recognize the winners at an event in February.
Winners were selected from throughout northern Colorado and Boulder Valley after a public nomination and online voting process.
Winners will be recognized at BizWest’s Book of Lists Launch Party on February 9th from 4-6:30pm at Grace Place, 375 Meadowlark Drive, Berthoud.
• Gerry Agnes, President and CEO of Elevations Credit Union.
• Doyle Albee, President and CEO of Comprise.
• Carrie Markley Baumgart, co-owner and CEO of Markley Motors.
• Mike Bergerson, CEO of Rocky Orthopedic and Spine Center.
• G. Brent Coan, Founding Member, Coan, Payton & Payne LLC.
• Dixie Daly, Business and Membership Director, Loveland Chamber of Commerce.
• Debbie Davis, Independent Financial Vice President and Financial Center Manager.
• Matt Dinsmore, owner of Wilbur’s Total Beverage.
• Jay Dokter, CEO, Vergent Products Inc.
• Doug Erion, owner, desk chair.
• Nathan Ewert, Regional Vice President, Community Banking, First National Bank of Omaha.
• Bianca Fischer, Executive Director, Greeley Downtown Development Authority.
• Mike Freeman, CEO of Innosphere Ventures.
• Ginger Graham, owner and co-founder of Ginger and Baker.
• Dani Grant, owner of the Mishawaka Amphitheater and Chippers Lanes.
• Josh Guernsey, co-founder and managing partner of Waypoint Real Estate.
• Jamie Henning, President and CEO, Greeley Regional Chamber of Commerce.
• Tatiana Hernandez, CEO of Community Foundation Boulder County.
• Landon Hoover, owner and president of Hartford Homes.
• Ann Hutchison, President and CEO, Fort Collins Area of Commerce.
• Kelly Jones, City of Loveland, Director of Economic Development.
• Miles Kailburn, co-founder and CEO of Old Town Media.
• Jay Kalinski, co-owner of Re/Max of Boulder.
• Margo Karsten, Western Region President, Banner Health.
• Brett Kemp, President of Flood & Peterson Insurance.
• SeonAh Kendall, Economic and Health Director, City of Fort Collins.
• Jesse Laner, co-founder of C3 Real Estate Solutions.
• Martin Lind, President and CEO of Water Valley Land Co., said:
• Mindy McCloughan, President and CEO of the Loveland Chamber of Commerce.
• Troy McWhinney, Chief Investment Officer and Co-Founder, McWhinney Real Estate Services Inc.
• Tina Vatanka Murphy, CEO, Global Healthcare Exchange.
• Yvonne Myers, Vice President of Strategic Initiatives, Fort Collins Regional Chamber of Commerce.
• Chris Otto, Office Managing Partner, Plante Moran.
• Dawn Paepke, Senior Community Health and Engagement Specialist, Kaiser Permanente.
• Tim Reeser, CEO, Lighting eMotors Inc.
• Curt Richardson, founder of Otter Products LLC.
• Giovanni Ruscitti, Managing Partner, Berg Hill Greenleaf Ruscitti LLP.
• Ryan Schaefer, CEO, NAI Affinity.
• Marilyn Shock, President, UCHealth Greeley Hospital.
• John Simmons, co-founder of C3 Real Estate Solutions.
• Nicole Staudinger, Market President, FirstBank.
• Deirdre Sullivan, President and CEO, United Way of Larimer County.
• John Tayer, President and CEO, Boulder Chambers.
• Stephen Tebo, Founder and Owner of Tebo Properties.
• Kristin Todd, President and CEO, Community Foundation of Northern Colorado.
• Kevin Unger, CEO of UCHealth Poudre Valley Hospital and UCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies.
• Rob Visers, President and CEO of Boulder Community Health.
• Eric Wallace, Founder and President of Left Hand Brewing Company
• Brandon Wells, President and CEO, The Group Inc. Real Estate.
• Rich Wobbekind, Associate Dean for Business and Government Relations, University of Colorado Boulder Leeds School of Business.
The Book of Lists launch party, sponsored by First National Bank of Omaha, will also unveil the 2023 Book of Lists, providing rankings for hundreds of local businesses within their respective industries.
Tickets for the event can be purchased at events.bizwest.com/book-of-lists-launch-party.