Vertafore brings together the industry’s most robust network of complementary tools and services with 40 orange partners and deep API-driven integrations.
Denver, December 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Bartafore®today announced that seven new solution providers have joined the Orange Partner Program. These latest partnerships give Vertafore customers even more options to leverage data and analytics, deliver modern user experiences, secure rates and quotes, and more.
The Orange Partner Program includes Technology Partners who provide solutions that integrate with Vertafore products and Professional Services Partners who provide services that complement the tools Vertafore customers use every day. Integration is enabled through an open platform leveraging Vertafore’s industry-leading APIs. The partner program allows users to easily move data between solutions via his Vertafore’s open API architecture.
The latest addition brings the program’s roster to 40 strategic, integration and professional services partners. Each partner goes through a rigorous vetting process to ensure they meet Vertafore’s standards. Our latest partners are:
- Aureus analysis helps independent agents gain more from their existing businesses using business intelligence through the DONNA platform.Her patented SentiMeter helps agents retain, grow and understand their customers® Score.
- back nine BackNine’s Quote & Apply integration now allows agents to view life insurance rates within PL Rating™ and view insurance rates with a click. Complete the prefilled application.
- helix Improve the agency experience by combining managed and professional services to enhance the strategy, execution, and support of your business systems. From system administration, new workflow development and transformation, to training, data governance, data cleanup, and API programming, Helix acts as a bridge between customers and their vendors and her partners.
- John Fear joins the program as a Professional Services Partner, providing consulting services to help distributors get the most out of Vertafore products such as QQCatalyst.®PL Rating™, AgencyZoom™.
- Mutual Capital Analysis (MCA) We build, implement and optimize analytics-based solutions to drive improvement and enable mutual insurers to succeed in the market. As a Vertafore Orange Partner, MCA combines industry expertise with his Vertafore proprietary data and analytics solutions to enable mutual insurers to partner with independent agents and become more competitive in the personal insurance space. .
- plan siteThe industry-leading RFP solution brings efficiency, collaboration and transparency to the benefits renewal process by connecting employee benefits brokers with best-in-class carriers.This partnership enables PlanSite and BenefitPoints® Easily share data to facilitate an efficient and collaborative RFP and update process, eliminate errors, and save significant human time on redundant data entry.
- resource pro We provide insurance companies with business process management, strategic advisory services, management and organic growth consulting, training and compliance solutions. Leveraging deep insurance industry expertise, forward-looking research, and proven methodologies, ReSource Pro helps clients improve profitability, accelerate growth, improve claims outcomes, and enhance customer and employee experiences. Enables execution of strategies for improvement.
“The Vertafore Orange Partner Program has been a game changer for my small agency. Oliver Connorowner of Conner Insurance Agency north carolina“As a small agency, I have always had to be creative to get the most value out of my investments. Partnering with Vertafore’s Orange Partners allows us to tap into the resources of larger companies.” Gone are the days of agencies, size depends on people, now size of business depends on number of partners, when the right partner brings other right partners to the table, agency It creates a flywheel that pushes to the front of the herd.”
“Vertafore’s Orange Partner Program is intended to make it easier for our customers to leverage best-in-class, complementary solutions that meet their unique business needs.” Doug Mall, Vertafore’s Vice President of Industry Relations and Partnerships. “This program gives our customers peace of mind knowing that these providers have been vetted and trusted, and that their solutions are integrated with their existing technology to support their goals and growth.”
As North American An InsurTech leader for over 50 years, Vertafore modernizes and simplifies the insurance lifecycle so you can focus on what matters most. Vertafore’s solutions provide end-to-end connectivity across distribution channels, improving client and agent experiences, unlocking the power of data and streamlining critical workflows to improve efficiency for independent agencies, MGAs and carriers. Increase productivity and profitability. For more information on Vertafore, please visit www.vertafore.com. www.vertafore.com.
©2022 Vertafore and the Vertafore logo are registered trademarks of Vertafore. all rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.